Monday, March 05, 2007

I got my visa!

Today, March 5th I finally received my visa!

I can now go to Brazil! Thank you Lord!

This has been such a journey. In February of 2006, the Lord clearly showed me I was to go to Brazil to serve with YWAM. I started the visa process April of 2006 and finally almost a year later I am going to go! I plan to fly out some time in the beginning of April.

Throughout this whole process the Lord continued to tell me to trust Him and to keep moving forward, by faith. There were times I wanted to give up and just stop pursuing going to Brazil, but the dream and the Lord calling me to this could not be denied. There were many problems and disappointments along the way, but the Lord continued to speak, "Don't give up. Perservere. Have faith. I am with you. Dare to believe I am going to do this. Dare to believe my words to you!"

His faithfulness is amazing! Today I finally got to see and hold my passport with the visa stamped inside. It is funny that this little piece of paper has effected my life so much in the past year.

In spite of it all, this delay has been such a gift to me. The Lord has taught me so much and blessed me with many beautiful relationships.

The Lord has been teaching me patience, and has been equipping and preparing me so that I will be complete and lacking nothing... He has confirmed and assured me over and over that this is the way He desires me to walk. This path of missions... of being Jesus to the hurting and sharing His saving truth and love... I have much to learn, but I am willing!

God is SO faithful!

I am so THANKFUL!

No comments: