Saturday, December 13, 2008

My GIRLS of GREAT WORTH and VALUE!

I just officially ended my girls groups here at the Light House Community Center!  We finshed the year with fun activities and a BIG party which focused on celebrating the GREAT WORTH and VALUE that each girl in our group has!
Enjoy the photos below!

At our party, each girl had the opportunity to sit on a special throne and be crowned as a princess - a precious daughter of GOD!


Beautiful PRINCESS CAROL!
Singing, dancing, and worshipping the Lord with my girls!!!

Dancing FREELY!!!


My girls giving me a BIG GROUP HUG!!!
I love this photo! 


One of the girls who has really touched my life this year.  She has a special life!
I love to see her smile!


1 comment:

Sara said...

Laura, they love you so much!!!!!! What does this mean for them? Will you get a different group of girls now? You are changing these precious girls' lives. What a blessing you are to them. Wow.